NON-DELIVERY OR RETURN OF PRODUCTS
- Non delivery/return of the Product due to fault of the Seller : Where the Product has not been delivered/ has been returned due to any reason/fault attributable to Seller, then Cubber shall on behalf of the Seller refund to the Buyer the Selling Price paid by the Buyer to purchase the Product and Seller shall be liable to pay Cubber shall be entitled to recover from Seller – Cubber Marketplace Fees, Courier Charges, Payment Collection Fees, and Seller Proceeds (where Cubber has remitted the Seller Proceeds to the Seller) for that Product
- Seller agree and acknowledge that Cubber shall be entitled to recover/adjust any outstanding amount due and payable by Seller to Cubber under this Agreement from any Seller Proceeds payable to Seller and Seller undertakes not to object to such recovery/adjustment.
- In the event of any default by Seller to deliver the Product to the Courier Partners (and therefore to the Buyer) on time or at all, Seller shall immediately update the Seller Panel / send an email to Cubber informing of such non-delivery and the reasons thereof, immediately on the occurrence of such event. In such events, Cubber Mall at its discretion might cancel such orders and mark them under Seller cancellation and refund on behalf of the Seller the amount, if any paid by the Buyer for that Product.
- Seller hereby agree to accept all Products (cash on delivery or non-cash on delivery), which are refused/not accepted by the Buyer at the time of delivery.
- Seller’s shipment SLA and related obligations shall be as mentioned in the Commercial Terms Segment.
Cubber will disburse payments to your bank account once a week. You will be eligible to get paid for the order 7 days after the order is confirmed as shipped.